AGE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- For admission to class IV the candidate should have completed eight years and should not be more than nine years as on 1st April of admission year and likewise nine years for class V and so on. On being selected, original birth certificate has to be deposited at the time of the admission.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
- The Web Application form should be sent to the school along with a DD of Rs. 975/- so that you can be registered for examination and the School’s Prospectus can be mailed to you.
- The application form should be signed by the person responsible for paying school fees. On receipt of duly filled in Application form, Registration Card and Admit Card along with Registration fee of Rs. 500/- by demand draft in favor of Vidya Vihar Residential School, payable at Purnea, by second week of January, the candidate is registered for admission test.
ADMISSION TEST AND SELECTION
A Written test will be held for admission in class IV to VIII on 3rd Sunday of January from 10:30 a.m. at the following centers:-
- PURNEA Vidya Vihar Residential School, Parora, Purnea (9204068907)
- DARBHANGA Nargauna Palace, LNMU, Darbhanga
- The guardians are requested to collect the admit card from the Centre Superintendent one hour before the examination.
- Admission test will be of two hours duration. Questions will be set from CBSE syllabus of the preceding standard for which admission is sought, comprising seven subjects – English, Hindi, Math, Science, Social Science, G.K. & Mental Ability.
- PATNA A.N.College, Patna
Download Entrance Exam Syllabus
- The question booklet of class IV & V will contain questions both in English & Hindi but the students have to answer only in English except the Hindi language questions. Answers are to be written in the booklet itself. Questions will be of short answer type, multiple choice, fill in the blanks and short essays. Syllabus of concerned class can be obtained free of cost from the sale centers.
- The boys selected on the basis of written exam are required to appear in interview and medical examination for the final selection. Admission formalities will be completed immediately after the publication of the final results. Parents must deposit entire amount of fee and other charges for the 1st Semester at the time of admission. Hence, they are requested to come prepared at the time of interview.
- The decision of Chairman of the Selection Committee will be final for short-listing the candidates for admission after necessary selection procedure.
The following documents are to be submitted in original at the time of admission-
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Birth certificate from proper authority. These certificates will be retained by the school for records. The date of birth recorded in the admission register will be final and cannot be changed later.
In addition to the above certificates, the following will also be submitted duly filled in –
- Confidential Report.
- Medical History.
- Agreement on Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper.
- Authorization of local guardian and escort. Two colored passport size photos- one of the local guardian and another of the escort for identity are to be brought.
- Two recent colored passport size photos of the boy for identity card.